“O essencial é invisível ao olhar. Só se vê bem com o coração!” Saint-Exupéry
posted by Ricardo Encarnação Ferreira at 22:49
ah, que bom, dá para fechar os olhos e imaginar os dedos a tocar ao de leve nas pontas das espigas.acho mesmo que quando andar lá por fora vou gostar muito de aqui vir, matar saudades de casa.
beautiful! i love how the frame is entirely filled with the wheat. the texture is awesome, and the golden color is lovely. good job!
Todas as fotos estão excelentes! Adorei. Irei conconcerteza voltar. :)
Great!
Beautiful! I love the looks of this wheat field! Such a gorgeous golden color...
I like this one very much. It reminds me of the place where I lived some 10 years ago. Great golden colour, framed very well.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
ah, que bom, dá para fechar os olhos e imaginar os dedos a tocar ao de leve nas pontas das espigas.
acho mesmo que quando andar lá por fora vou gostar muito de aqui vir, matar saudades de casa.
beautiful! i love how the frame is entirely filled with the wheat. the texture is awesome, and the golden color is lovely. good job!
Todas as fotos estão excelentes! Adorei. Irei conconcerteza voltar. :)
Great!
Beautiful! I love the looks of this wheat field! Such a gorgeous golden color...
I like this one very much. It reminds me of the place where I lived some 10 years ago. Great golden colour, framed very well.
Post a Comment
<< Home