“O essencial é invisível ao olhar. Só se vê bem com o coração!” Saint-Exupéry
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Algodão
Algodão? Lã? Seda não é certamente e o linho não parece assim... Fui ver: era o céu alentejano! Cotton or Wool... Clouds in Alentejo's Sky! (c) REF2005
Why your pictures are know so sad? You usually like the colours...and other things, behind the sky...sorry for my critic, but i want you to improve yourself! you can do it! :)
Hi everybody! 1st thanks for all the support and comments! It's amazing the interaction a blog can bring!!! 2nd, and specially for the anonymous that said my pictures are now sad... Thanks for the comment and critic. But, I don't think my pictures are "sad" or something like that... In fact, I happier than ever so... I'm just using more of B&W photography than I did in the past (and... by the way... how do you know my past work?).
And, I think my next post will answer your comment.
Hello! Sorry i didn't ask your question before, but i didn´t see it untill today...I look at your fotos in your site and it seems to me that this one was more sad..I was wrong, as you say it, but that was the impact that i have when i saw it... One more time, congratulations for your job. I hope you continue to do it, always trying new techniques and boardings! Yours trully, Beth
Congratulations again!!! I really have to say thank you so much for sharing your grand talent here. All of your pictures are great shots, even though i don't know much about such a professional area. Bravooo!!!
10 Comments:
wow gorgeous shot! like the macro in here, those blue i just luve it!
bravo!
awesome sky. I just love it...
I love it when the sky looks like it actually have texture--gorgeous!
Why your pictures are know so sad? You usually like the colours...and other things, behind the sky...sorry for my critic, but i want you to improve yourself! you can do it! :)
Hi everybody!
1st thanks for all the support and comments! It's amazing the interaction a blog can bring!!!
2nd, and specially for the anonymous that said my pictures are now sad... Thanks for the comment and critic. But, I don't think my pictures are "sad" or something like that... In fact, I happier than ever so...
I'm just using more of B&W photography than I did in the past (and... by the way... how do you know my past work?).
And, I think my next post will answer your comment.
Thanks again everyone!
Ricardo
Clouds are stored well! Blueis deep! I like it!
there's nothing like a spring sky. i've heard these called fish scale clouds before... but they deserve a much better name than that. beautiful shot!
ricardo, nas próximas fotografias de céu, podes contribuir para http://www.wolcen.blogspot.com
Hello! Sorry i didn't ask your question before, but i didn´t see it untill today...I look at your fotos in your site and it seems to me that this one was more sad..I was wrong, as you say it, but that was the impact that i have when i saw it... One more time, congratulations for your job. I hope you continue to do it, always trying new techniques and boardings! Yours trully, Beth
Congratulations again!!!
I really have to say thank you so much for sharing your grand talent here.
All of your pictures are great shots, even though i don't know much about such a professional area.
Bravooo!!!
Cheers*
Post a Comment
<< Home